Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Hyaluronic Acid Serum [Natural & Organic] Review



This is a serum that I put on every night before my moisturizer. I pat it in and then add my moisturizer. It retails for $15.99 on Amazon. Here is a description on Amazon:

  • THERE IS NO EQUAL: There is not a more effective moisturizing agent on the market today. Foxbrim's Hyaluronic Acid Serum promises a fresher, brighter complexion. It's never been so easy.
  • POTENT, POWERFUL and PROVEN: Stop fighting nature! Let it help you find your ★ BEST SKIN YET ★ Enjoy the powerful blend of high quality natural ingredients as it refreshes worn, aged and ragged skin.
  • ONCE BEAUTIFUL SKIN IS YOURS AGAIN: Turn back the hands of time with a few drops a day. Why wait when it can be yours?
  • ABSOLUTELY PURE: For you that means NO parabens, NO additives, NO fillers. Not Tested on Animals. Nothing you don't want and everything you need!
  • FOXBRIM PROVIDES YOU A ★ RISK FREE MONEY BACK GUARANTEE ★ There is absolutely no risk when you order now! Try Foxbrim's Hyaluronic Acid Serum. If you aren't 100% satisfied with your results we will provide you a full refund. What do you have to lose?

This product has made my skin so soft and glowy when I wake up. I like to use one half of a pump and find that it is enough to cover my entire face. I haven't seen any dramatic changes in my texture but I will continue to use it. 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment