Monday, December 1, 2014

Vitamin C Lotion [Natural & Organic] Review.



I have introduced this into my skin care routine. I use it before moistrizer and it has helped make my skin so soft and supple. I love the natural ingredients and it is a great size!

  • RESULTS WITH VITAMIN C: Vitamin C has proven to be an essential ingredient in restorative skin care. WIth daily application, you can provide your skin with this effective and natural ingredient to enjoy healthy youthful skin.
  • LIGHTWEIGHT AND EFFECTIVE FOR ALL SKIN TYPES: Formulated for all skin types, our natural lotion is soothing and non-irritating. Moisturize without worry. Healthy hydration in a bottle.
  • ANTIOXIDANT PROTECTION + FIGHT FREE RADICALS: Create eight-fold antioxidant protection while effectively preventing the formation of free radicals. From lightening sun spots and discoloration to reducing wrinkle formation our lotion provides a number of essential benefits to fortify and prepare skin for the day.
  • COMPLEX FORMULA: Enjoy the full benefits of a combination of MSM, Green Tea and Vitamin C. With soothing Aloe, effective restorative agents can work to strengthen skin elasticity and promote cell turnover. All for your healthiest skin yet!
  • FOXBRIM PROUDLY PROVIDES YOU A ★RISK FREE★ MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - Buy without worry! Try Foxbrim's Vitamin C Lotion. If you're unsatisfied in any way with your results we will provide you a full refund (covering every single penny!). You truly have nothing to lose and everything to gain!
Price: $15.99


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment