Wednesday, February 18, 2015

February Ipsy Bag Unbagging and Review!

February Ipsy Bag Unbagging and Review!




***Make sure to watch the video above and LIKE and SUBSCRIBE!***

This months them was Ipsy Love which is perfect for February! We got 5 items! I got 2 extras from reviewing products!

One of my extras was a leave in conditioner from Eva NYC and makeup removing clothes from Skyn Iceland.

The first item I pulled out was a full sized City Color Cosmetics Lip stain in the color Flirtini. This stuff is super opaque! It is a gorgeous semi matte pink and has a nice consistency. This brand is relatively inexpensive so I would HIGHLY recommend picking some of these up!
Use code IPSY20CL HERE for 20% OFF!
These retail for $4.99

The next item I pulled out was a Professional Eye lash curler from Emite Makeup. It is a full sized tool. I love how this one is black and red which to me looks really chic!! It also comes with rubber refills for the curler which is a lovely added bonus!
Use code Ipsy20 HERE to get 20% off!
This retails for $25!

The next item is Up all night Volumizing Spray from Eva NYC. This stuff smells so great! I was really excited to get this because I have been looking for a volumizing spray to add to my hair care routine. I haven't tried this yet.
Use code EvaNYC65 HERE to get 65% off!
This retails for $10!

The next item is Mitchell And Peach Fine Radiance Face Oil. I have really been into facial oils lately to help balance my skin and wake up radiant! Because I have oily skin I only use oils at night. I have not used this yet.
Use code Ipsy23 HERE to get 20% off!
This is a sample size

The final product in my bag was a Model Co Blush in the color Cosmopolitan. It is a light dusty pink. This is full sized At first I was a bit hesitant thinking it was too chalky and wouldn't flatter my skin tone but I like it! It adds just the right amount of flush as well as a semi highlighting effect.
Use code IPSY20 HERE to get 20% off and free shipping over $39!
This retails for $22!

Overall I loved the great variety as always that I received in my bag. I loved that it included a hair item, facial products and a tool!
My favorite item would have to be the lip stain! It was so opaque and comfortable to wear.
This bag retails for $52+!

Sign up for Ipsy HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment