Tuesday, July 28, 2015

YSL VoxBox Unboxing and Review from Influenster!





YSL VoxBox Unboxing and Review from Influenster! 


**Check out my Unboxing Video above and LIKE and SUBSCRIBE to my Channel**

I did receive these products complimentary for my unbiased opinion.

I have never tried or owned any luxury makeup so this was a real treat to get since I am not able to afford it at the moment.

YSL and Influenster send me 2 products that are new to YSL. One is full sized valued at $55 and the other is a great sample/travel size.

The first item is the full sized item and it is the Touche Eclat Blur Perfecter. This comes in a compact that is beautiful. It is gold and pink with the YSL logo on the front. It features a giant mirror inside, a leather puff and a velvet pouch to hold it all in. Talk about luxury! This product is nice because it can be used 3 different ways.
The first way is before applying your makeup. You take the puff and sweep the product over your entire face. This helps to diminish pores and shine and help makeup lay more smoothly. This product is also great because it transforms from a balm to a powder! Perfect for my oily skin. 


I have tried it this way a few times and it gives my skin that soft silicon feel that I like and a nice powder finish that decreases my unwanted shine.

The second way it can be used is to set your makeup. You take the puff and pat it on the areas that need it such as cheeks and forehead. You don't want to use the sweeping motion as this can wipe off and move your makeup.

I haven't used it in this way because I use it before makeup.

The final way it can be used is as an on the go touch up. Since it is in such a beautiful compact I can't wait to pull it out mid day to touch up! I just pat the product on my shiny areas which is usually my cheeks and the shine decreases and becomes soft and smooth.

I highly recommend this product if you can afford it. 

If you can't ELF makes a great dupe that I own called the Mattifying Balm. 


The next item was a sample of the Touche Eclat Blur Primer. This product is used before makeup application to prepare skin for foundation, minimize pores, smooth texture, even out skin tone, and add a glowy effect. 

This has tiny gold flecks in it that help the skin seem more radiant. I apply this all over my face before makeup and before the blur perfecter and pat it in with my fingers. 

I don't normally go for a glowy effect as I have oily skin but this product didn't make my skin any more oily throughout the day which was nice.

Other then that I didn't really notice anything spectacular. It worked like any other primer I have tried. I also don't understand how it can even skin tone if it is clear. 

I wouldn't recommend this product because of the price and because there are so many other primers on the market at a more inexpensive price range that do the exact same thing.

Get the Perfecter: HERE

Get the Primer: HERE

Join Influenster: HERE

1 comment:

  1. You can find and get the best products with compare rate and feature with ease here → http://goo.gl/yUeknv

    ReplyDelete