Monday, January 7, 2013

EBOOST Natural Energy Review

Hello Everyone!
I received an EBOOST Natural Energy packet in my Holiday VoxBox in the flavor pink lemonade. The packet says to dissolve in water and that it contains natural ingredients including energy supplements and vitamins and minerals.I was starting to feel a cold coming on when I had to go to work so I thought this would be great to drink all day.
As soon as I opened the package I was overwhelmed with a disgusting smell from the powder. I pushed through and dissolved the packet into my water. The first sip tasted ok but as I drank more and more I cringed with each sip. It defiantly did not taste like pink lemonade. I drank the whole package and did not feel a boost of energy. The only reason I kept drinking was to get all the vitamins and minerals that were in the packet.





I would not re purchase this product and wouldn't recommend it for the taste to anyone.
EBOOST can be purchased on the website http://www.eboost.com/. According to the website these were made by Julian Michaels and the price for the smallest box of 20 packets is $28. A bit pricy for my taste.

Have a Sunny Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment