Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Goody QUIK STYLE Paddle Brush Review

Hey guys! I recently received a Goody QUIK STYLE Paddle Brush in my Holiday 2012 VoxBox that I wanted to review. This brush is about 3 inches by 5 inches and has normal plastic bristles nestled in a bed of microfiber cloth that is supposed to help absorb access water and cut drying time down by 30% either air drying or with a blow dryer!
The company also says that since the brush is made of microfiber cloth it will never get moldy or have mildew.
I was excited to try this product out because I have long thick hair that I exclusively air dry so this would help the process. After I showered I put my leave in products in my hair and then I brushed it once with my regular brush to get the access goop out. I then ran this over my hair and did find that it soaked up some water. It wasn't an immediate result but I did pass it over my hair again in a half an hour and my hair was half dry! It usually takes a few hours for this to happen so I was very pleased!

I have seen people say it helps with blow drying too so if I ever blow dry my hair I will defiantly be using this. I also find that when I brush my hair when its dry with this it leaves it smooth and the microfiber acts against static which is nice.

In the pictures below you can see its a great size and the vents on the sides allow it to dry quickly.
I found this at many local stores like Target and Walmart for around $11. I would recommend this.






No comments:

Post a Comment