Wednesday, April 3, 2013

March Favorites and Not Favorites!

Hey guys! I am going to try to start doing monthly videos about my favorite and not favorite products each month. This one is my first one and it is for March 2013. I will put some sections below that are the things I like and dislike and if you guys have questions feel free to ask them. Also like and subscribe to my YouTube and on here :)

Things I liked: 

The first product I am loving this month is

e.l.f. Studio Endless Eyes Pro Mini Eyeshadow Palette - Limited Edition in the Color Brights

and it is on sale for $6!!! I recommend it especially if you are starting up a makeup collection like mine. It is very pigmented and lasts all day with 5 different palette options to choose from!

Here is the link: Palette


Next is the Maybelline Falsies Flared Mascara. I use it in Black. I am really picky with my mascara and usually change it pretty often since it usually either clumps or dries out fast. I like a look that is thick and full and this mascara does the trick! I don't have very thick or long lashes but this helps achieve that look! You can find this mascara at many drugstores and sometimes there are even sales!

Finally for my likes it the 

Tan Icon Sunless Tanning Spray retailing for $20!

If you use code Cara20 you can get 20% off! They have 2 color options, regular and extreme! They both come with the sponges you use to "wipe" on the product. I like this because it doesn't have a bad smell, you can see where it is going so there are no streaks, and it lasts a few days while giving a nice natural glow. It has lasted me 3 days so far but usually when I shower I scrub it all off and start over so I am not sure if it would last 7 days. To keep it lasting long use lotions every night.

Here is the link: Tan


Things I disliked:  
The first thing I disliked was Nature Bounty's Hair Skin and Nails pills. I tried these in 3 separate sessions and experienced the side effects of migraines and acne flare ups. Every time I would take these pills during the days I would get migraines  I started taking them at night and got major acne flareups so this was a major STOP moment for me. They might react differently with another person's body and work wonders but for now I am switching to Biotin which has no side effects. 

Next on my dislike list is Elf nail polishes. The first one I tried was Dream Maker and it was a thick silvery rainbow glitter that smelled horrible! This polish smells so bad I could even smell it on my nails after adding many layers of topcoats. I felt like I couldn't wear it to class because I thought everyone could smell it. The next one came in a trio and it is in a Mint color. It was thick and gloopy and chipped after one day even with topcoat! I have a few other Elf polishes because they are so darn cheap so I will let you guys know if they are all like that. 

My final dislike is of the website http://www.jubileejewelz.com/. I ordered a bracelet and ring for my birthday when they were having a huge sale and was so excited. After ordering the products and after they took out the money they contacted me saying they didn't have the product and I could choose another color option. They only had 2 options out of the 10 they originally had so I was not pleased. They also told me I would receive a free gift which I did not get either. When I got the bracelet it was way smaller then I thought. The problem I have with them is they don't show items on a person on their website so you don't know what a product will look like on a person. Also I was upset that they took my money when they didn't have my product and that they weren't prepared for the big sale they had put on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment