Friday, November 15, 2013

Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation Review!

Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation Review



Watch my Unboxing and First Impression Video above!

*** I received this product complimentary from Influenster***

I enjoyed receiving this product. I have very oily skin and was excited to try out a foundation that would give me coverage and control my oil. I usually use a light BB cream everyday but some days I want a little extra cover so I reach for my Rimmel BB cream that I enjoy as well. I wore this all day without any oil control primer or oil control setting spray to see how matte it would make me all day. I did get a bit dewy by the end of the day but nothing too bad. I also noticed that this product does oxidize throughout the day. This means as the air mixes with it it turns orange. It might also have been because of the rain lately hitting my face as I go to class. I also think that when i wear this I should wear a lighter shade of bronzer so it doesn't look as orange by the end of the day.


I did enjoy this and will be testing it with different primers and sprays and bronzers to see how I can get coverage and the right color for me. 


Make sure to check out this product as it hits shelves in January :)



No comments:

Post a Comment