Sunday, November 24, 2013

November Ipsy Bag Unbagging and Review :)

November Ipsy Bag Unbagging and Review :)


Make sure to watch and like my video above of my Unbagging :) Also subscribe :)


This month was awesome because we got 6 items when we usually get 4 to 5! Also they were all either full sized or great sample sized so I am very pleased with this months bag. The theme was Glam it Up and the bag was gold snakeskin.

The first item I pulled out was from Em Michelle Phan and it is the Lash Gallery Volume mascara. I was happy to get this because the volume mascara I usually use was all dried up. I enjoy this and think it gives good volume.
I do recommend this item if you want to spend $20 on a mascara. I personally think you can get the same quality or better in a drug store.
Retail: $20
Use code ipsy30 for 30% off below

The next item was a Be a Bombshell Lip Crayon in Shameless. The color is so pretty and perfect for fall winter. It is a medium tone wine and this lasted me through a shift at work (6 hours) and didn't feel drying and faded nicely.
I do recommend this item.
Retail: $14
Use code Ipsy40 for 40% off below and a free Coca delight lip gloss

Next was a nail polish from Nailtini in Champagne and it is a beautiful rose gold color. I have yet to use it but all the other Nailtini products I have used I have loved.
I do recommend this item
Retail: $13
Use code ipsy4glam for 50& and a free eyeliner with an order of $25 or more below

The next item I pulled out was the Pixi Beauty Bronzer. This is a deluxe sample and a great sample size. I use this over my BB cream to set my face then follow up with a slightly darker bronzer. I like this because it offers a hint of color and goes on smoothly.
I do recommend this item.
Full size retail: $18
Use code bronzepixi below for 25% off

Next I got a Starlooks Gem Eye pencil in Amethyst. This is GORGEOUS! I haven't used this yet but it glides on so well onto my hand and is a great silvery light purple color that is great for the holidays.
I do recommend this item
Retail: $14
Use code Ipsy below for 40% off

The final item I pulled out was a sample from the new BH Cosmetics Galaxy Palette. I got the eye shadow sample Sun. It is so pretty and greats a perfect rosy coppery color.
I do recommend this item
Palette Retail: $14.95
Use code ipsy20 for 20% off of the Palette below.


Overall this bag was so good! 4/6 of the items were fullsized and I liked every single one!

Retail value of 4 fullsized products: $61 which is a steal at $10 a month!
Sign up for Ipsy below :)



No comments:

Post a Comment