Sunday, December 1, 2013

November PopSugar Unboxing and Review!

November PopSugar Unboxing and Review!
Make sure to watch, like, and subscribe to my video and channel above :)

The theme for this month was hosting holiday partys so the items in the box were supposed to help with that.


The first item I pulled out was a Michael Stars Wrap in a black and gray tribal pattern. It is SO CUTE, giant, and comfortable and can be worn so many ways such as a scarf or shawl.
I do recommend this item.
Retail value: $42

The next item was a candle from Illume Candle in the scent Naughty. I haven't burned this yet but it smells AMAZING! It smells like a man fresh from the shower so if you like masculine scents you would love this candle.
I do recommend this item.
Retail value: $15.75

Next was a Land's End Single Canvas Wine Tote in red and cream. This is so cute for when wine is carried to a party. It would also make a great gift! I haven't had a chance to use this yet but it seems very durable and its so cute.
I do recommend this item.
Retail value: $14.50

The next item was Maison De Monaco Strawberry and Blackcurrant Cream Preserves. I haven't tried these yet but I would but them either on ice cream or waffles. I am going to take them home during Christmas Break to share them with my family. 
Retail Value: $6

Next was The Soap and Paper Factory Roland Pine Shea Butter Soap. This smells good and is more of a masculine smell. I haven't used it yet but might give it to either my dad or boyfriend. The packaging is so cute and would make a great gift for any man in your life.
Retail Value: $8

Next was an Absolute! Nail Polish Remover Pads. This was so cute. Mine is purple and smells like lavender. I haven't used these yet but I am going to throw them in my purse or travel bag because it is the perfect travel size.
Retail value: $2.99

Next was a $30 CanvasPop Gift Card! I used this and received my canvas print and it is so nice and can't wait to hang it up!
Retail Value: $30

The final item was BareFruit Crunchy Sea Salt Caramel Apple Chips.These sounded good but when I opened the bag and smelled them I didn't like the scent. I am very picky when it comes to food and always smell things before trying them. I didn't like the scent so I didn't try them,
Retail value: $2.38

Overall I really enjoyed this months box.
My favorite items were the scarf, candle, and canvas picture.
Total Retail Value: $102.72!!

This is a great deal since PopSugar is $35 a month and you get all full sized items! 
Use code REFER5 below for $5 off a subscription!


No comments:

Post a Comment