Sunday, February 16, 2014

February PopSugar Must Have Unboxing and Review!

February PopSugar Must Have Unboxing and Review!

** Make sure to watch my Unboxing above and don't forget to give it a Thumbs up and Subscribe to my Channel **

This months box was full of items to help me get ready for a fun Valentines Day :)



The first item I pulled out was the Gorjana Brooks Jewelry Roll. This is a gorgeous orangy red color with 3 pockets to hold jewelry while you travel. I originally thought this was a clutch so I am going to use it both ways. I am using it this weekend to travel with my jewelry and so far I really like it! This comes in 4 colors.
Retail: $45

**I still have a $25 off code for Gorjana so the first person to like my Unboxing, Subscribe to my channel and leave their email will get it **

Next was a Nourish Organic Pure Hydrating Argan Face Serum. This smells so delicious! I put it on at night and it give my face a soft radiant glow when I wake up! It also has rose hip oil to help fade my dark spots!
Retail: $23.99

Next was an K Hall Designs Peony Travel Candle. This smells like Spring! I don't usually burn floral candles but my mom does so I will give this to her to put in her office.
Retail: $11.50 

Next was a Modelco Lip Pops Duo Lip gloss and Lipstick.
The lipstick color is a medium toned brown which is not something that I would wear or is flattering to me. The lip gloss side however is such a pretty peach with some shimmer and smells delicious! It feels amazing on the lips as well and would look great over corals, pinks, or nudes!
Retail: $16.33

Next was a nail polish from NCLA in the color Rodeo Drive Royalty. This is a beautiful wine berry color that is perfect for the wintertime.
Retail: $16

Next was a Dial Vitamin Boost Body wash and this smells soooo good! It has left my skin feeling so soft and moisturized and I love that it is my favorite color....Green!
Retail: $2.97


 The final product was a packet of Cinnamon Candy hearts from SugarWish. These were delicious and so festive for the holiday.


Total Retail Value: $115.79!

Overall my favorite item was the Face Serum  since I love skincare :)

Use Code REFER5 in the link below for $5 off a subscription!!


No comments:

Post a Comment