Thursday, February 27, 2014

February Ipsy Unbagging/ Review!

February Ipsy Unbagging/ Review!

**Make sure to watch the unbagging video above and like ans subscribe to my channel**

This months bag was pink and contained 5 items and I was super happy with it :)



The first item was a deluxe sample size of the Plump Pout Mini by Pop Beauty in the color Peony Petal. This is the perfect size to throw in a purse and the color is so thick and amazing! I compare it to a liquid lipstick. 
Get 25% off with code POPPINGPOUT HERE

The next item was a full sized Zoya nail polish in the color Dot! I always love getting Zoya in Ipsy. I haven't tried this color yet but I think its a great spring color.
Buy any 2 polishes and get a free polish and remover with code IPSYZP4 HERE
Retail: $9

Next is a full sized Be Matte Blush by City Color in the color Fresh Melon. We could get 4 different colors in the bag and this was the color I wanted. I like that it is Matte and the color is great. 
Receive 20% off with code 14IPSY20 HERE
Retail: $2.99

Next was a full sized Eyetini Cordial Cream Shadow + Base in one in the color Ambrosia. This is a gorgeous brown purple color. I love this because you can use it as a base or a shadow and it is very build able.
Receive 50% purchase and a free nail polish with code IPSYLOVE HERE
Retail: $18

The final item was a sample size Moist and Firm BB by IPKN NY in the color light. This has great coverage but is a bit dark for me so I am saving it for the summertime.


Retail Value of Full Sized Items: $30

This bag was awesome! My favorite item is the Cream Shadow from Eyetini. 

No comments:

Post a Comment