Monday, March 24, 2014

March Ipsy Unbagging and Review!

March Ipsy Unbagging and Review!


****Don't forget to watch my Unbagging above and like and subscribe****


Buying information for all the products will be at the end of the post :)

The theme of this months bag was Destination Beauty. The bag itself was made by a local San Francisco artist! The bag contained 4 items and there were 2 full sized items!

The first item I pulled out of my bag was a deluxe Marvelous Moxie Lipstick from Bare Minerals in the color Get Ready! This is a perfect everyday lip color and feels very moisturizing! It is so cute and a real high quality lipstick. 
Sample value: Approx $9.

The next items was from Be a Bombshell and it is the Bora Bora eye shadow quad. These eye shadows are BEAUTIFUL! They are highly pigmented and are simply stunning. They all have slight shimmer which is what I like. There is a chocolate brown, bright turquoise, coppery orange, and a golden color. I highly recommend this quad. 
Retail Price: $16
Get 40% off your purchase and a free lipcrayon with code IPSY40!

Next was Chella Indigo Blue Liquid liner. This is also full sized! It is a gorgeous color and glides on so nicely. I did end up trading this for a self tanner from another Ipster but I did like this!
Retail Price: $24!
Use code EYELINER for 25% off!

The final item in bag was 2 packs of Klorane Smoothing and relaxing patches with cornflower. These are eye patches. I haven't used them yet but am excited to try them out with my mom!
Sample value: Approx $2.50 each
Use code IPSY for 15% off!

Overall this bag was awesome! My favorite item was the eyeshadow quad. 

Total Retail Value is About $54!! A steal at $10 plus a bag!



No comments:

Post a Comment