Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Dark Spot Corrector Review

Dark Spot Corrector Review



This is the Key West Dark Spot Corrector. I have been using this as part of my nightly skincare routine. I suffer from post acne marks or hyper pigmentation after I get a pimple. The marks can stay on my cheeks for months making it look like I still have active breakouts which isn't fun. I haven't seen any major result but I have noticed some lightening. I wouldn't say I have been using this long enough to see major results but so far I like it. It has a serum like consistency so I pat it into my skin after my toner and before my moisturizer. 

At last, a safe and natural dark spot corrector has arrived!

Most dark spot correctors contain hydroquinone, which is clinically proven to be toxic, carcinogenic and is banned in many countries.

Our proprietary blend of 98% natural and 72% organic ingredients offer a safe but effective hydroquinone free alternative.
 
Features & Benefits
  • Glycolic acid exfoliates and eliminates dead surface skin cells
    Kojic acid fades age spots, hyper-pigmentation, sun damage and more
    Salicylic acid unclogs pores & loosens thick dry skin, allowing new skin cells to regenerate
    Hyaluronic acid provides intense hydration, keeping skin plump, smooth and youthful
    Can be used to treat specific areas or on the entire face to lighten & brighten your complexion
     


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dark spots from sun and aging are signs of the past that need not to be permanent. And, the ultimate solution of dark spots lies in an extraordinary black spot corrector. I have been using clear Perfection Kit from Purelx and it keeps my skin absolutely beautiful and clean.

    ReplyDelete