Sunday, March 22, 2015

March Ipsy Bag Unbagging and Review!

March Ipsy Bag Unbagging and Review!


***Don't forget to LIKE and SUBSCRIBE to the video above!***


This months theme was Floral Fantasy. The bag was really cute and perfect for spring! We got 5 items this month!


The first item I pulled out was a hair oil from Coolway. This item does not contain any harsh chemicals and has natural conditioners. This smells great! I used it on the ends of my hair after showering and it helped smooth it, tame it and keep it shiny! This is not full sized. You can get 35% off HERE plus a free gift with code ipsy15.

The next item I pulled out was an eyeshadow duo from Pixi by petra. It is in the color Aprocot. One shade is a lighter highlight like shade and the other is a bronzey orange shade. They are so pigmented and buttery and create a beautiful neutral eye look. This is a sample size. You can get 20% off HERE with code Ipsymar15. 

The next item I got was a Nyx Butter lipstick in the color Pops. This is a beautiful mauvey nude that I wasn't sure about at first but have fallen in love with! It is the perfect everyday color that I can't wait to wear all the time. It is very pigmented but also moisturizing. I am going to buy more colors! This is full sized and retails for $6! You can get 25% off HERE with code NYXBUTTER.

The next item was from pur lisse and it is a gentle soymilk cleanser and makeup remover. I was excited to try this out because it removes makeup and mascara! I have used this in the shower a few times to remove everything before I cleanse with my Proactiv and it works great! It has a very gentle feel and washes everything off with out feeling harsh or irritating! I highly recommend this and want to buy more! This product is sample sized but a great travel size! You can get 30% off and a free gift HERE with code IpsyMarch30.

The final product is a concealer from Boo Boo Coverup. I was so excited to try this out since I am on the hunt for a perfect concealer for my wedding. This medium shade matched my skin perfectly. This concealer is different because it is supposed to be used on the face as well as the body and contains ingredients that help speed up the healing process. I used this on my current breakouts and I really think it helped heal them as well as conceal them! This can cover up scratches, bruises, tattoos, and pimples! This product is sample sized but a great sample size. Buy the product HERE.


Even though this month we only got 1 full sized product I was happy with all the product sized except for the hair oil. I wish this one was bigger because I can only get about 2 uses out of it.

I can't pick a favorite product because I love the concealer, cleanser and lipstick!!!

Subscribe to IPSY HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment