Wednesday, May 29, 2013

First Impression: BeautyBlender

First Impression: Beauty Blender

Hey girlies:) Above is a video of me using the BeautyBlender for the first time and my thoughts on it while I use it. I received this   and the cleanser in my May PopSugar Must Have box

BeautyBlenders are special makeup sponge like devices that you dampen before use. You then dip your foundation in it and dab it on the face. It takes a bit longer but in the end you have a dewy airbrushed glow that lasted me all day! The thumbnail picture and the one one I will include above is AFTER I used it and washed it and you couldn't even tell I used it! It was like brand new so I really like the cleanser and since you can also use it on makeup brushes I will definitely be trying it out for that.
The set retails for $34.95 and can be found through the link below.

No comments:

Post a Comment