Sunday, May 19, 2013

May PopSugar MustHave Box Opening!

May PopSugar MustHave Box Opening!


Hey Guys! Above is the video of my opening and below is the list of products I received and the prices if I could find them. At the end I will post a link to PopSugar and a total of how much the box is worth.

PopSugar MustHave is a Box that comes once a month and is $34.99. You are guaranteed over $100 worth of products each month and they are full sized and range from beauty, to fashion, to fitness and food.

Retail: $27.99
This hat is such a cute sunhat! Mine is in a charcoal gray color and has a brim that moves to adjust so the sun never gets to your face or neck. It is also really durable and made to be able to squish into tight spaces in a bag. It also has up to 50 SPF protection! It is available in 3 colors through the link above.

Retail: $24.38
This was the perfect thing for me because I just turned 21! This kit has 5 different flavors to choose from which include watermelon, original, blood orange, mango, and strawberry! It also comes with a pack of crystals to rim your glasses. I am so excited to make these with friends and sip them by my pool! Get them by clicking the link above!

Retail: 14.95
This is a cute deck of topic cards that have interesting and funny topics to help spark conversations with friends while reading the comments from comedian and actress Mindy Kaling. The cards are adorable and floral printed and can be purchased through the link above.

Retail: $34.95
You just got your boxes worth with these two products! I was super excited when I saw this in the box because I have been wanting to get one forever! I was going to settle for a knockoff since I didn't want to pay the retail price but I am glad I get to try the real thing! The cleanser is lightly scented with lavender and can also be used to wash brushes! Get yours at the link above.

Retail: $7
This is a tinted lip balm and the color I got was Guava Berry. It is a sheer raspberry color and smells delicious. I wanted to layer this under my gloss I got from Juice Beauty but I must say it is VERY DRYING! It is pretty so I think if I wear it I will have to put some Nivea Lip Butter on First and then this so my lips do not dry out. Get yours through the link above! Many different flavors to choose from!

Retail: $30
I was happy to see this gift card for $30 in my box until I saw the prices on the actually website. The pieces are well over $30 and since I work in Claire's and am surrounded by pretty jewelry at a cheap price I don't think I will be using this anytime soon. It doesn't expire until the end of the year so maybe I will hold on to it and hopefully find something on the clearance rack. Check out the website through the link above.

Retail: $3.49
I received the sweet Chili Tortilla Chips but gave them to my boyfriend as I am not a real big fan of spicy things. They are all natural and Gluten free so I am sure he thought they were yummy! Get yours through the link above.


Overall this box was AMAZING!! This was only my second box but since I was so disappointed with April's box I am glad they didn't disappoint again. The total retail value for this box is around: $146.76


No comments:

Post a Comment