Saturday, August 24, 2013

August 2013 Ipsy Unbagging/Review!

August 2013 Ipsy Unbagging/Review!


Make sure to check out my Unbagging above and like the video and subscribe to my Channel :)


****This image above is NOT my bag.  I didn't have a chance to take one of my bag as I am currently moving and needed to pack things up.****

The theme of this month was Glamour Academy in honor of going back to school. I really like the bag which has a purple and gold print and can't wait to take it to class with me.

______________________________________________________

The first item I pulled out was the Pixi Beauty Lash Booster Mascara in Blackest Black. This is sample sized. This mascara was ok to me but would be great on people who have thick eyelashes. I have thin eyelashes so I only use volumizing mascara but this did the trick with length. The only thing I did not like was it didn't want to come off! That is good for waterproof but this isn't waterproof. I scrubbed with my makeup remover and it took a couple days to fully come off.
I would not recommend this product.
I did not receive a full size
Retail Value Full Size: $17.

Get 20% off above with code PIXI+IPSY

The next item I received was the Michael Todd Jojoba Charcoal Gentle Exfoliating Facial Scrub. This is sample sized. The sample is 1 fl with the full sized at 3.4 fl so the sample is a great travel size and try me size. I really enjoy this scrub. You first cleanse the face then use this once a week or so depending on your skin. I like how it makes my skin feel and I can feel it pulling out the toxins in my skin.
I would recommend this product.
I did not receive a full size.
Retail Value Full Size: $18

Get 30% off above with code AUGIPSY

Next was the Chella Dazzling Dark Brown Eyebrow Color Pencil. This is full sized. I really like this product. It is the perfect shade for me and a great size that will last a while. I usually use a pencil but this one is a very thin eyeliner crayon type constancy  It twists up and down which is nice so you can't break or damage the tip easily.
I would recommend this product.
Retail Value: $18

Get 20% off above with code BROWPENCIL

Next up was a Noya lip balm. This is full sized. The flavor I received was Cherry. I believe a girl can never have enough lip balms so I was glad to get this. I really like it because it doesn't make my lips feel too greasy. I also have trouble finding lip balms that don't make my lips have a white film (anyone else have that problem) and this one doesn't do that.
I would recommend this product.
Retail Value: $3.99

Get 20% off above with code IPSTER

The final product I received was the Pacifica Alight Multi-Mineral BB Cream. This is sample sized. This is a great sample size and has alot in it for me to try out. I enjoy this BB cream because it give me a nice glow. It doesn't offer alot of coverage like my Olay BB Cream but on makeup free days when I want my skin to shine through I put this on and I look like I am glowing without having oily skin.
I do recommend this product.
Not full sized
Retail Value of Full Size: $16

Get 20% above with code IPSY20

I also received and extra item in my bag for referring people so thank you to everyone who used my link :) I got a full sized Lime Crime nail polish in the color Crema de Limon. This is a pretty pale yellow. I have not tried this out yet. The bottle is super cute because it has a purple Unicorn on the front :)
This was full sized
Retail Value: $8

Overall I really enjoyed this bag. I like that it had something for my face, brows, lips, lashes and nails. Ipsy is great for giving bags out with full looks inside.
Retail Value of Full Sized Products (including nail polish):  $30!

This bag is a STEAL at only $10 a month so make sure to subscribe below!









No comments:

Post a Comment