Tuesday, August 13, 2013

August PopSugar Must Have Unboxing and Review!

August PopSugar Must Have Unboxing and Review!


Make sure to watch my opening video above!

PopSugar is a Monthly Subscription service and if you use the code REFER5 in my link at the end you get $5 off!!

The theme of this months bag was celebrating their 1 year anniversary and celebrating the end of summer.




The first item in the box is a Gorjana Open Circle Necklace. It is 18k Gold plated and so pretty! It is a big short for my taste so I will be buying a chain extender but it is a great simple piece to layer on.
I do recommend this item.
Retail: $65!

Next was a lunchbox from Bentgo. This is microwave safe, and dishwasher safe and comes with utensils. I was so excited for this product. It is kind of annoying because I can't get the utensils to stay in it and you have to use a band to hold it all together which is difficult to get on my itself. I think the pieces should just snap together. I still like the lunchbox though and will be using it alot as it fit everything I wanted to eat inside.
I do recommend this item.
Retail: $14.99

Next I pulled out a Lulah Body Wash in the scent Vanilla Orchid. This smelled so good but wasn't overpowering. It gave a great lather in the shower and I really enjoyed using it.
I do recommend this item.
Retail: $11.25
Use code POPSUGAR for 20% off!

Next is a May Designs Weekly Agenda Notebook. Mine is in a blue chevron pattern with Weekly To Dos written on the front. The inside offers places to put the date and week so if you can't get around to using it this year you don't have to worry about using it with the wrong year. I went on the website and you can customize your books with so many cute patterns! You can also put you initials or name on the front and make the inside things like an agenda, a baby book, or just a plain notebook.
I do recommend this item.
Retail: $17

Next is a Lunares Apple Bowl. This is an adorable bowl that would look great with some jewelry thrown into it. It is silver on the bottom so it looks chic. It is not too big but also not tiny. 
I do recommend this item.
Retail: About $21. (Not sold individually)

The next item is from Dermalogica and it is a Pre cleanse and Special Cleansing gel sample. The pre cleanse is supposed to be used before the cleanse as kind of like a makeup remover. I won't be using these since I use Proactiv but I will probably give them to my mom or sister. 
Not Full sized

The final item is from NatureBox and it is dried Granny Smith Apples. PopSugar teamed up with the subscription box Naturebox to help distribute this treat. My sister, my mom and I all tried these and they are AWFUL! The texture is bad and they don't smell or taste very good at all. I will stick to apple slices.
I don't recommend these.
You can get 50% off your first NatureBox box with code POPSUGAR


Total Retail Value of my full sized items: About $129.24!

I highly recommend this subscription service! My favorite item was the necklace and my least favorite is the apple slices.

Use code REFER5 below for $5 off!!


No comments:

Post a Comment