Monday, August 5, 2013

Come shop my NEW online Jewelry Boutique!

I just opened my online Jewelry Boutique. It is called Sunshine and Style.
I sell unique and trendy high quality items of a great variety.
I also put some on a weekly flash sale so keep checking it out!
If you have any requests for items to add to my store feel free to email me at lilprincyC@gmail.com with the subject line BOUTIQUE.

Click the link below then click on my picture at the top left :)
Enjoy!

Shop HERE

Enter code KWT84C2GBR for $40 a purchase of $80!

2 comments:

  1. Trendy Jewelry Boutique is where trendy fashionistes shop online for unique designer costume jewelry,
    necklaces, earrings, bracelets, rings and women's fashion accessories.
    Designer fashion jewelry, statement jewelry, celebrity style

    online jewelry boutique

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to appreciate this article as a magnificent one. Is content quality is great and has made me read the whole. It is loaded with ample information about the topic and I can say that I have spent a worthy time in reading your article.
    online jewelry stores

    ReplyDelete