Tuesday, July 30, 2013

July 2013 BlackBox from Cult Cosmetics Unboxing!

July 2013 BlackBox Unboxing!


I received this box from Cult Cosmetics for testing purposes.

Cult Cosmetics has a monthly subscription service called Blackbox. In this box you receive 3 full sized nail polishes, a nail art tool, and a nail art tutorial. The subscription is $20 a month but if you join now you get your first month half off!!

If you aren't interested in a monthly subscription they also sell nail kits that contain 3 to 4 polishes and tools to create a unique nail look. Some looks include galaxy nails, Great Gatsby inspired, and tye dye. These range in price but I haven't seen any over $20.

What I got in my box:

Essie Sunday Funday: Retail $8

Essie Mojito Madness: Retail $8

OPI Blue Shatter: Retail $8

MASH dotting tool: Retail $5.80

My Box total: $29.80

I HIGHLY recommend this subscription service!



No comments:

Post a Comment