Monday, July 22, 2013

July 2013 PopSugar Must Have Unboxing and Reviews!

July 2013 PopSugar Must Have Unboxing and Reviews!

Check out my Unboxing video above and make sure to give it a thumbs up to keep them coming!

The first item in my box is the Rose Double Curb Chain necklace from Bauble Bar. This is a BEAUTIFUL necklace and right on trend since it is a chunky chain and rose gold. I think this is a great investment piece and also comes in a velvet pouch that says Baublebar.
I do recommend this product.
Retail Value: $28

The next item is SuperGoop! SPF 30 Anti-Aging City Sunscreen Serum! This is a sunscreen that has anti aging properties. Since it is a serum it feels light on the skin without over moisturizing or getting greasy. I used this product on my recent trip to Put In Bay. Still got a bit burnt but we were on the water. This is an expensive sunscreen so I think it should be a higher SPF. It works but you can find other sunscreens for way cheaper.
I don't recommend this product unless you can afford it.
Retail Value: $42

Next was Mighty Leaf Iced Tea in the flavor Ginger Peach. I am not a big fan of iced tea but this was yummy! My mom made a pitcher and stuck bits of Peach in it for a nice refreshing summer drink. I like that the packets are big so instead of making a cup you can make a whole pitcher which is perfect for summer parties.
I do recommend this product.
Retail Value: $27

I then pulled out the Tovolo King Cube Ice Tray in Hot Pink. This is made of silicon which helps get the ice out easier and individually. The cubes are giant 2 inches by 2 inches. This will be great in my college freezer.
I do recommend this product.
Retail Value: $10.49
Buy HERE:

Then I got a nail polish from NCLA in the color AS IF! This polish is a dirty lilac color that is perfect for fall. It wore for 4 days without chips before I chanced it. 
I do recommend this product.
Retail Value: $16
Buy HERE:

The final product I pulled out was HannahMax Dark Chocolate Chocolate Chip All Natural Crunchy Cookie Chips. These were DELICIOUS! I want to get more! They were a nice snack and did taste like a cookie chip!
I do recommend this product.
Retail Value: $5.99
Buy a case HERE:

Overall Retail Value of $35 Box: About $129.48!
This box was a great variety of items. Next months box is the Anniversary box and will contain a $65 necklace so I can't wait!!

Use code REFER5 below to get $5 off your subscription!

Subscribe HERE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment