Saturday, July 6, 2013

Influenster Sunkissed VoxBox!

Influenster Sunkissed Voxbox!

Make sure you watch the video above to see my Unboxing :)


The first item I received was the Olay Fresh Effect BB cream in the lightest shade. This is the first BB cream that I have ever gotten and I do enjoy this. It has a pleasant scent, isn't sticky and helps my makeup go on smooth and look flawless.
Retail: $14.99

Next I got a pack of Goody Ouchless Ribbon Elastics. This came 5 colors including: black, purple, gray, hot pink, and white. I love these! They look cute on the rest and I do feel like they don't  break or damage my hair as much. They also don't seem to slide out as easily and as often as other holders.
Retail: $3.99

Then I received the Dr. Scholl's for Her High Heel Insoles. I was super excited to get these and try them out because I am a MAJOR high heel wearer and they sometimes hurt my feet. I put these in my shoes and they did make some fit a little tighter but the shoes might just need broken in more. They are comfortable and seem to provide great support. 
Retail: $11.99

The final item I pulled out was a nail polish  It is the new line from Sinful Colors called Sinful Shine and I got a classic red color called Picante. It is supposed to be shiny with out a top coat, which it was, and made with Gel Tech. This lasted 4 days without chipping before I changed it. It is also relatively in expensive
Retail: $2.99
Walgreens

I did receive these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.

Total retail value of box: $33.96!


No comments:

Post a Comment