Monday, July 15, 2013

Ambition Box July 2013 Unboxing and Reviews

July 2013 Ambition Box!


Ambition Box is a monthly subscription box service that is $15 a month. It is a box that offers different types of products such as beauty and jewelry.

I did receive this product at a Blogger discounted price to review. It was supposed to contain 5 full sized items worth over $50 so I will let you know if this was true.

I did get 5 full sized items.

The first item in my box was a Lip Treatment from Celazome. This is supposed to diminish fine lines around the lips as well as plump them and provide moisture. The only problem I have with the product is the taste and smell. The first time I used it I had to immediately wipe it off because the taste was AWFUL! I then looked at reviews online and saw it works but you have to use a tiny amount. I did this the second time and while the taste isn't as bad the texture doesn't let your lips glide like other lip treatments. I don't particularly enjoy this product. 
Retail Value: $38
Through the Ambition Box website it is on sale for $28!

The next item in my box was a bracelet from Satindoll. It is called the Orange Crush Braided Chain Bracelet. It is handcrafted and perfect for summer! Chunky chains are in so I enjoy layering this on my arm with all the other chains I own. I love the orange braiding as well. I looked on the website and they have a ton of really cute bracelets that I will definitely consider buying. Get 20% off with this code: AMB20. This expires July 31!
I couldn't find the exact bracelet I have but they have similar ones.
I do recommend this bracelet.
Retail Value: $21

Next up is a nail polish kit from Nailtiques. This set includes a clear Formula 2 bottle and a polish in a deep burgundy color with slight shimmer in the shade Milan. The Formula 2 treatment is supposed to help strengthen nails that are dry, weak, peeling, or bitten which is perfect because I do bite my nails and they aren't  looking to healthy lately. The nail color contains protein to help strengthen nails. The color Milan is PERFECT for fall so I won't be trying it out till then. 
I recommend this set.
Retail value: $20

Next is a lanyard and ID holder that is covered int rainbow rhinestones. This is a great lanyard for someone who likes bling and colors. I will most likely be giving it to one of my sisters friends who is going off to college since I already own one.
I do recommend this product.
Retail value: $5.99
Comes in different colors.

The final product in my box is called Nikki's Magic Wand. It is a small tool that is used to dig out makeup or lotion from things that are running out. It is supposed to help you not waste makeup when you are getting down to the end and can't reach it. I haven't had a chance to use this product yet but it is different and interesting.
Retail value: $9.95

Overall I feel that Ambition Box offers a wide variety of products from unknown companies that allow the subscribers to try out many things they may not have gotten a chance to try. 

Retail Value of Box: $94.94!

So this box was definitely worth over $50 like they promised!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment