Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Ipsy Bag July Unbagging and Reviews :)

Ipsy Bag July Unbagging and Reviews :)



Check out like and subscribe to my unbagging video above!!

The first item in my bag was a POP Beauty Pouty Pop Crayon in the color Coral Crush. This glides on so smooth and the color is so pretty. It is creamy and lasts a while. I only own one other lip crayon and this one is way creamer than it.
I do recommend this product.
Retail Value: About $4.16. 
Comes in a kit of 6 for $25
Get 20% below with code POPLUVSIPSY


Next I received the BH Cosmetics California Collection Eyeshadow sample. This came withe 3 colors, a purple, brown and gold. I love these! I haven't used the purple yet but the brown and gold is beautiful for an everyday look. I put the brown all over and the gold on the outer and inner corners. These came from 3 separate pallets so I would definitely check them out.
I do recommend this product.
Not full sized.
Full sized Pallet retail: $7. So you can grab all 3.
Get 10% off below with code Ipsy


Next up I got the Sexy Hair Soy Renewal Beach Spray. I don't like this. It smells heavily like sunscreen to me and didn't do much for my hair. I do have really long heavy hair so that might be why. It might work for people with thinner hair but did nothing for me besides make it knotted.
I do not recommend this product.
Not full sized.
Full size retail value: $19.95
Get $5 off $25 below with code 108723


Next was Coola Mineral Face SPF 20 Unscented Moisturizer. This moisturized my face really well while protecting it form the sun. I have heard alot of great things about this brand. When I am done with my regular moisturizer I will go back to this one so I can use this tube up.
I do recommend this product.
Not full sized.
Full size retail value: $36.
Get 30% off below with code IPSY.


The final item I pulled out was a nail polish from Nailtini in the color Mai Tai. This is a beautiful orangey coral. This did wear a little on the tips the first couple of days but I think its because I was in the pool all day. It hasn't chipped since I put it on and it has be 5 days. 
I do recommend this product.
Retail Value: $13
Get 30% off with code hot4ipsy.


Overall I enjoyed the variety of this months bag. I got a nail polish, makeup, hair item, lip product, and face product.

Total retail value of full sized items was around: $17.16.
A little low this month but I was still pleased with everything.

Ipsy is $10 a month and a fun subscription service!


No comments:

Post a Comment