Friday, July 26, 2013

July 2013 Favorites and Non Favorites!

July Favorites and Non Favorites!



Make sure to watch my video above!

Non Favorites:





Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Renewal Beach Spray. I received this product in my July Ipsy Bag and it didn't impress me at all. It didn't work on my long thick hair and left behind a terrible sunscreen smell. These types of products usually don't work on my hair but the smell was awful.


L'OREAL Total Repair 5 Damage- Erasing Balm. I felt that this did not condition my hair as well as other deep conditioners. It didn't even condition my hair as well as my conditioner. Left it knotted and dry. I recommend Aussie 3 minute miracle.


Suave deodorant may be cheap but it doesn't work. It left my armpits feeling wet all day and I felt I could smell myself. I am not a sweaty or smelly person at all but this did not do the job. I don't recommend this especially during the summertime.

Favorites:




Samsung Galaxy S4. If you are looking to upgrade I highly recommend this phone. I chose this over the Iphone 5 and am super pleased with it. It is lightning fast, battery lasts days and the camera is amazing!!


Alloy Stunner Sandal in Nude. My sister has the brown and black also and loves them. These are great inexpensive sandals that go with everything! Pick them up in every color for that price!


Old Navy Printed- Twill Shorts in a Black and White Tribal Print. These are longer shorts and super comfortable! They have so many color options of shorts at Old Navy and I found them to be inexpensive. My sister has them in many colors!
Use code MYSTERY to save 25% online only! Expires July 29th 2013!


Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration After Sun in Coconut Papaya. This stuff is amazing whether you have a sun burn or just got some sun. Smells great but not overpowering. I defiantly believe it helped moisturize and heal my sunburn quickly.

Bath and Body works Fragrance  Body wash, and Lotion in Pure Paradise. This stuff smells incredible for summer! Perfect mix of fruity and floral. Isn't overpowering. I highly recommend going in and smelling it for the full experience!

Let me know your favorite products for the month of July! I am always open to trying out new things :)






No comments:

Post a Comment