Sunday, January 11, 2015

First Impression/ Review of Wet N Wild Coverall Foundation

First Impression/ Review of Wet N Wild Coverall Foundation




**Don't forget to LIKE and Subscribe above!**

I found this foundation in Rite Aid for $3.99. It claims to be long wearing, lightweight satin finish and medium to full coverage. I figured for the price I would try it out. I started with a primer by Tarte and then buffed this on with my flat top kabuki brush and it blended like a dream. I then added another coat over it. It layers well with itself and doesn't cake up or move around. It doesn't completely cover all my blemishes and redness but this can be fixed with a bit of cover up. I even used this as a concealer just where I needed it more and when used this way it worked great. It evened out my skin tone nicely and doesn't feel heavy. It feels lightweight and has a matte finish. It lasted me from 11 am to 11 pm and only wore off a bit on my nose because I was blowing it. I have oily skin and also didn't need to blot at all. I also set it with a powder and a setting spray like I do with all my foundations. 


The first picture below is me right out of bed no makeup or anything on.  You can see that I have red acne on my cheeks and a bit of uneven skin.



Next set of photos is right after layering 2 layers of the foundation. I have not added powder bronzer or concealer. You can still see a bit of my acne peeking through but my skin tone evened out.


The final set of photos is after I have applied my full face of makeup. The foundation works well with my powder and bronzer and I felt like it set quickly.




Overall I HIGHLY recommend this foundation and it is a GREAT drugstore foundation find! 

Buy it HERE




No comments:

Post a Comment