Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Unbagging and Review of January Ipsy Bag 2015!

Unbagging and Review of January Ipsy Bag 2015!



**DON'T FORGET TO LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE ABOVE!**

 This month's theme was a fresh start to January! This months bag was a color block of white, blue and coral which was very trendy. The bag also contained 5 items.

Ipsy is $10 a month and is a great little treat to look forward to every month.



This first item in my bag is a Bella Pierre shimmer powder in the color Whesek. This item is full sized and retails for $14.99! This powder is a gorgeous grayish blue color! It can be worn all over the lid or I have used it as an eyeliner with an angled liner brush. It glides on great and gives great color payoff. You can get 25% off your order HERE with the code Ipsy2014.


The next product I pulled out was an Elizabeth Mott All Over Shadow brush. This item is full sized and retails for $9.99. It is hot pink and white and feels very dense and high quality. I have used it with another product in my bag and it was great at packing on the color. You can get 50% off your order HERE with code IPSYBRUSH. 


The next item is the Malin and Goetz Mojito lip balm. This is a deluxe sample size. This stuff is a thick balm like consistency in a squeeze tube that I really like. I like to put a dollop of this over my lipstick to keep my lips from drying out. You can get 15% off your purchase HERE with code IPSY15.


The next item is a full sized Pacifica Eyeshadow in the color Treasure. This retails for about $5. This is STUNNING! It looks more brown in the pan but when applied it turns into a metallic gold color that looks great on the eye. It is very pigmented and glides onto the eye very well. You can get 20% off your purchase. HERE with code NEWBEAUTY.

The final item in the bag is a full sized nail polish from Probelle in the color Into the Blue. This retails for $6. I have not tried this yet but the color is so pretty and as soon as my nails get a bit longer I will be putting this on them. Get 20% off your purchase HERE with code IPSY20.

Overall I liked all the items in this month's bag. My favorite was probably the eyeshadow and I really enjoyed that I got a high quality brush to put the eyeshadow on with. I enjoyed all the sizes of the items and didn't feel like they were too small.

Total full sized value of bag: $36+!


Subscribe to IPSY HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment