Thursday, April 30, 2015

Caress Fine Fragrance Body Wash Review

Caress Fine Fragrance Body Wash Review

Caress Fine Fragrance Body Wash, Adore Forever - 13.5 fl oz


This body wash from Caress is the first of its kind. It has scent touch technology which means that after you wash and dry your skin the fragrance will be on your skin for 12 hours. All you have to do to activate the scent is touch your skin. This smells like lush berries and roses. I liked the smell and felt it had a seductive feel much like the bottle. It has a red jelly like texture. I was afraid at first that it might stain my shower but it didn't. It left my skin super soft and smelling great. The only problem I have is that I am a night showerer so by the time I shower go to bed and wake up it usually has already been 12 hours so the scent isn't really there anymore.

I think if you are a morning showerer this would be a great addition to your routine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment