Monday, April 6, 2015

Scar Gel Review


Scar Gel Review




I have scars on my face that are from acne. When ever I break out I usually have scars and purple marks on my face for months after. I decided to use this to see if it would help speed up the fading process. I have been using this for about a month and haven't really noticed any difference. I might not have been using it long enough but with the short amount of time I have there have been no drastic changes.

Our Scar Gel contains a potent blend of ingredients designed to help diminish the appearance of scars. This includes Epidermal Growth Factor (EGF) – a naturally occurring protein – which stimulates the healing process. Gotu Kola also aids in restoring healthy skin, while Green Tea, Fucoxanthin, Astaxanthin and Sea Kelp fortify the skin with antioxidants to minimize external damage. Your skin will be unconditionally moisturized as the visibilities of scars are reduced, resulting a healthier, more uniform appearance.

Key Ingredients:
+ Epidermal Growth Factor
+ Sea Kelp Bioferment
+ Fucoxanthin
+ Astaxanthin
+ Green Tea
+ Gotu Kola

No comments:

Post a Comment