Tuesday, June 16, 2015

#1 Neck Firming Cream for Wrinkles 1.7 Fl Oz. Review

#1 Neck Firming Cream for Wrinkles 1.7 Fl Oz. Review



Although I am in my early twenties I have started to get into preventing future issues. I got this neck cream to test out and see what it could do for me. I can't tell if it truly tightened since my neck is pretty tight but it did have a tingling effect that would help saggy skin. 

It came in a luxurious package that screamed high end. It also smells high end and like it was made of high quality ingredients and not like random cheap chemicals.

The cream went on the skin so smoothly and sunk in super quick. It left the skin feeling plump and moisturized.

Allura Anti-Aging Neck Cream is:
* Made with glycolic acid to exfoliate dead skin cells trapped beneath your skin.
* Formulated with malic acid to smooth your skin and tighten pores.
* Infused with organic aloe, organic coconut oil, organic argan oil, Vitamin E and shea butter for super-hydration
* Formulated with natural and organic ingredients, and contains no parabens, sulfates, or phthalates.

No comments:

Post a Comment