Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Keshima Angled Contour / Blush Brush Review

Keshima Angled Contour / Blush Brush Review



***Watch my review video above***

I have been trying out different makeup looks lately. I have been really interested in wearing blush everyday. I see people that do and it just gives their skin this beautiful glow that I would love to get! I decided to try this Keshima blush/contour brush. I don't use it for contour as I don't contour. But I have been using it almost everyday for blush.

I like it because it has a slight angle so it doesn't overly pack the color on. The bristles are nice and sturdy but not so sturdy that they are too harsh.

Cleaning it is also a breeze and all the stains immediately comes out.

I HIGHLY recommend this brush for anyone's makeup collection.

It can be found on Amazon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment