Saturday, June 27, 2015

June 2014 Ipsy Unbagging and Review!


June 2014 Ipsy Unbagging and Review!



***Don't forget to watch and LIKE the video above***

The theme for this month was Swim into Beauty. The bag was black and made out of scuba like material and the zipper was hot coral. It was one of the bigger bags we have gotten.


The first item I received was the IT Cosmetics Brow Power Universal Eyebrow Pencil. I have never tried anything from this brand because it is a bit more expensive so I was really excited to try this out. This type of eyebrow pencil with the spooley on the back is my go to way to fill in my eyebrows. This is cool because it works for all hair colors. I am not sure if it is full sized but i is a great size! I really like using this and it gives me great natural color!!
You can get 20% and free shipping HERE with code ITDELIVERS.

The next item I received was a sample size of the Smashbox Photofinish primer. I use primer everyday so I really wanted to try this out. I have heard great things about this primer. Unfortunately I didn't really like it. I felt like it made my skin more oily and my makeup didn't last as long. I do normally use a mattifying primer so this might be good if you have normal to dry skin. 

Next I pulled out Sheet Mask Trios from Bio Republic Skincare. I love face masks and the fact that we got 3 different ones to try out is fantastic! Ipsy counted this as 1 item which was also great! I have tried out 2 of the three and they are amazing! They are easy to put on, stay on and leave my skin glowing and soft feeling!
You can get a $30 skin kit and free shipping HERE with code IPSYBIOREOUBLIC

Next was a mini Formula X nailpolish in the color Powersource. This is a neon coral color which is perfect for the summer time. I applied this on my fingers and toes and it went on with just 1 coat! It stayed on my fingers for about a week which is long for me. I definitely want to try out more colors from this line. 

The final item I got was a Trestique mini shadow crayon in the color Marimoto Petal Pink. This eye shadow crayon is perfect to wear everyday on its own or to use as a base under lighter shadow colors. I tried it without priming my eyes and it did crease so make sure you wear a primer with it. I love the form that it comes in and its great for travel or to throw in your bag!
You can get 15% off and free shipping HERE with code IPSYINSIDER15.

Overall this bag was amazing! I loved the variety of items like always!!

Subscribe to Ipsy for only $10 HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment