Monday, June 17, 2013

June Ipsy Bag Opening!

June Ipsy Bag Opening!
Hey guys :) Check out my video of my opening of my Ipsy bag and read below for individual products and their value :)

The first product I received was the Starlooks Lips Pencil in the color Bare. This is full sized and retails for $12. I am not too excited about this color as I don't gravitate towards nudes but I might use it eventually. I must say it is extremely creamy.
Use code IPSY below for 35% off your order.

The next product I pulled out was a full sized NYX blush in the color Pecan. This is a shimmery bronze color that I want to use as an all over bronzer. I tried it to contour my cheeks but I feel that my face just looked dirty since I don't really know how to contour. This retails for $5.
Use code IPSY15 below for 15% off!

The next product I got was a full sized J. Cat cream pallet in the color Volta. I don't understand this product. First off it is not creamy AT ALL! It is harsh and chunky. This is supposed to be worn on the body not on the eyes but it is way too thick for the body! The only way I would use this is in nail polish.
This retails for $4.49.
Use code LOVEIPSY below for 25% off !

Next I got a sample sized Chella Lace Ivory Highlighter pencil. This seems too creamy to use as a highlighter and too dark so I am going to use it as an under eye concealer when I am down with my Yaby. This retails for $18.
Use code GLAMBAG for 20% off!

The last item I pulled out of my bag was a full sized pair of eyelashes and eyelash glue also from J. Cat. The style is EL47. These are really natural looking and the exact pair I would pick out if I was shopping for some. These retail for $3.99.
Use code LOVEISPY for 25% off below!


Overall I rate this bag a B. There was nothing that really got me excited and the only thing that I hated was the glitter. Ever thing is usable and I can't wait to try them out.
I received 4 out of 5 items that were full sized so I am very pleased with that.
Retail value of my full sized items approx: $25.48.



No comments:

Post a Comment