Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Target Haul Reviews

Target Haul Reviews


Make sure to watch the video above for the opening of my Target Haul and read below for my reviews :)

The first item I received was the Cetaphil Oil Absorbing moisturizer. It is a day time moisturizer with SPF. I have been using it everyday since it is getting hotter and my face tends to get really oily in the summer. I have noticed since using this that my face doesn't get as oily and gives it a matte finish. The only thing I don't like about it is the smell is a little funky when putting it on but quickly disappears. 

Next is the Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask. I picked this up as I was looking for a mask that was oil absorbing that I could use to help soak up extra oil and also as a spot treatment. This can be used as a cleanser or mask. I exclusively use it as a mask and it works great! This along with the moisturizer has been leaving my skin less oily without over drying it. I also used it overnight as a spot treatment to shrink pimples that were popping up and this helped shrink them right away.

The next two items were impulse buys. The first was from Vaseline and it is the Healthy Hand and Nail lotion. It is supposed to make nails and cuticles stronger so I was down for that. I probably wouldn't repurchase this item as the moisture doesn't last that long. I feel my nails do feel a bit smoother but after about 15 minutes after putting this lotion on my hands feel dry again. I will stick to other hand lotions.

The last item I got was the Masque Bar by Look Beauty Brightening sheet mask. This comes with 3 masks and there are other varieties such as Anti Wrinkle and Anti Blemish. This sheet is a little confusing when putting it on. It looks like a moist towelette and it is hard to see where the holes are for the eyes mouth and nose. After laying it on I felt the tingles but can't see results right away. I am on the fence on whether I would repurchase but defiantly give these a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment