Saturday, June 22, 2013

Target Beauty Box Unboxing!

Target Beauty Box Unboxing!

This is the first Beauty Box that Target has put out. It was $5 and came with a ton of goodies so read on to see everything that I got! And YES I will purchase another one :)

The first item I pulled out was a FULL SIZED Venus & Olay Razor! This is in the scent sugar berry and well worth over $5 so I have already gotten my moneys worth. 
Retail value: $8.99

The next full sized item was the Sally Hansen Salon Effects nail strips in the Girraffe print. I havent used these ones yet but I have used other ones and really enjoy them.
Retail value: $7.59-$9.99
Nail Strips


Next I pulled out a small sample of the L'Oreal Studio Secrets Magic Liquid BB cream in the light shade. This worked good for me but I would have rather had a sample that i wouldn't be able to get for free in say a magazine or a store.
Retail value when bought in store: $7.99

Next was the Fekkai Glossing cream. This is a great sample size and would be perfect for travel. I have tried samples of this before and really enjoy it!
Retail value of Glossing Kit: $26.09

The final item I received in my box was a sample of Effaclear Duo Spot Treatment. This is a reasonable sized foil packet. My sister used it and loved it and says it worked great
Retail value of kit: $29.95

Overall I am really excited for this box. I received great sample of things that I have tried but love! I will definitely be ordering another one the next time they are offered. Especially for only $5!
Retail value of full sized items: About $20




No comments:

Post a Comment