Saturday, June 15, 2013

June PopSugar Must Have Box Unboxing!

June PopSugar Must Have Box Unboxing
Hey guys! Above is my video of my June PopSugar Monthly Box Unboxing! I will break down each individual item I received and the prices and at the end show you my boxes worth! Enjoy!



The first item I got was the Gorjana and Griffin Zuma Scarf! It is a navy and white striped lightweight fashion scarf with a neon salmon border! It is soooo cute! It can also be used as a head scarf or a sarong. This retails for $62! So my box is already paid for!
You can get the scarf HERE:

The next item I pulled out was the Juice Beauty Stem Cell Repair Moisturizer and 2 CC Cream samples. The moisturizer is huge! It smells really yummy and fruity and moisturizes well. It has a pump top which is different. It is supposed to reduce fine lines and fight signs of aging so I might give it to my mom. The CC cream samples are in two shades so you can find or mix your perfect shade. The moisturizer retails for $65!
You can get the moisturizer HERE:
CC creams HERE:

Next I received the Hard Candy Fitness DVD-Addicted to Sweat 4. This is a chair workout DVD made by Madonna's personal trainer! It is supposed to tone your abs, butt and thighs so I can't wait to try it out! It also incorporates dance moves to keep it fun and exciting.
This retails for $19.95!
You can get the DVD HERE:

Next I pulled out Revenge Wears Prada: The Devil Returns By Lauren Weisberger! This is Hardback and big! I haven't read the first one but I am definitely going to be getting it on my Kindle before I read this one because I have heard the first one is really good! 
This retails for: $25.99!
You can purchase the book at book stores or HERE:

Next I got Project 7 Quench The Thirsty Wintergreen Mints! The packaging is so unique! It is in a tube with a cork. These mints help provide clean water to people around the world which is always great! 
These retail for about $1.79!
You can get a tray HERE:

The last thing I got was Popcorn, Indiana Fit Popcorn in the flavor Parmesan and Herb! It is a bag that is Biggest Loser Approved! It has zero trans fat and only 40 calories per serving! This was delicious and I want to try all the other flavors!
This bag retails for about $5.33!
You can get a case of them HERE:

Overall I LOVED this months box! My favorite thing was the scarf. This subscription is $35 a month and you are promised over $100 worth of items
My Boxes worth was about: $180.06!

No comments:

Post a Comment