Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Dead Sea Mud Mask Review

Dead Sea Mud Mask Review



I am in love with face masks! I love trying out different ones. I found this one and was interested in trying it because it is made 100% from ingredients from the dead sea. The dead sea has many skin benefiting ingredients and the mud is very nutrient rich. I use this mask when I feel like my skin is dull and in need of a detox. This mask trys and sucks all of my extra oil and other debris out of my pores. After I take this off my skin is so soft, smooth and glows! Also the container is huge for the price!

Foxbrim’s Dead Sea Mud Mask includes only the ancient healing minerals of the Dead Sea. With renown spanning centuries, many have flocked to the Dead Sea to enjoy the amazing skin purifying properties from the silt and mud of the water. Unmatched in it’s composition, Dead Sea Mud is rich in magnesium, calcium, potassium and iron. All essential to maintaining healthy, supple skin. It has also been shown to kill acne-causing bacteria and effectively treat and heal psoriasis. A perfect in-home treatment, our Dead Sea Mud Mask brings you the sacred mud of the Mediterranean to enjoy youthful, radiant and silky skin.


No comments:

Post a Comment