Wednesday, May 13, 2015

The Ultimate Mount Review

The Ultimate Mount Review



I was looking for a mount in my car that wouldn't be too big and bulky but would be secure enough to hold my phone. I like this mount because it clips to my vents on my car and stays sturdy. The only thing I dislike about it being a vent clip is that you can't turn on the heat when this is on your vent or your phone will overheat.

The Ultimate Mount is an universal air vent mount that holds devices 2.1"-3.55" . It works virtually with any car & smart phone. It securely mounts onto the car's air vent (horizontal, vertical and angled) with 2 grip settings, one for thicker vents & one for thinner vents. It's small, slim and easy to install and remove. No more putting your phone in the cup holder! A great hands-free alternative. Very useful for road trips. It also becomes a travel stand. Just insert any card from your wallet into the rotating clip. Also every Ultimate Mount comes with a free cell phone mini stand. Great for watching videos.
The most important task for me is getting Amazon reviews on my product page. Upon approval, I will instruct you on how I would need you to search for the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment