Monday, May 18, 2015

Rid Tech Ultrasonic Pest Repeller Review

Rid Tech Ultrasonic Pest Repeller Review



I don't have a pest problem in my apartment but an product that will rid my place of bugs and spiders can't hurt right? I plug this right next to my patio door because as it gets warmer I figured it would stop them from coming in. I am not sure how big the radis of this is to know how many you need in a room but I only had one. It is supposed to be silent to the human ear but I could hear mine and it was annoying so I unplugged it. It didn't make any noise when I first got it but now it does. It works by emitting a high frequency sound that repels pests but is safe for dogs and cats. I found a stink bug in my house a week into using it and put it next to the device and it didn't seem affected what's so ever. I would not recommend this product.


No comments:

Post a Comment