Monday, May 18, 2015

Slim Extreme 3D Thermo Active Shaping Serum Review

Slim Extreme 3D Thermo Active Shaping Serum Review




My honeymoon is coming up and I am going to Hawaii. I am a thin girl but I do suffer from a bit of cellulite on the back of my thighs. I am not really good about working out so I wanted to see if this stuff would help make my cellulite less noticeable. After I would shower I would massage it into my thighs and it would have a slight burning sensation. It would feel like a fresh sunburn but it would only last a couple minutes. I was using it for about a month and I didn't see any noticeable difference but I will continue to use it.

Slim Extreme 3D Thermo Active Shaping Serum ● Warming formula works in 3 steps ● Helps reduce the appearance of cellulite ● Thermo fat burner actively reduces fat deposits ● MDL complex smoothes uneveness and improves skin’s elasticity ● Caffeine and horsetail extract stimulates metabolism and supports collagen production ● Contains moisturizing laminaria algae ● Can help slim traditional problem areas like the waist, abdomen, and buttocks ● Paraben free ● Dermatologically tested ● 8.8 fl. oz. tube

No comments:

Post a Comment