Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Orange Blossom Water Toner [100% Natural] Review



Orange Blossom Water Toner [100% Natural] Review




I like to use face products that are natural because I feel that they would be less irritating then normal face products. I have used toner as long as I remember. I first wash my face then follow up with a toner to close my pores and get off any other residue that is left behind. This doesn't have a strong ammonia chemical smell like other toners have which is a plus. I felt like it gave me a deep pore clean as well. The only bad part was it was a bit drying but it wasn't too harsh of a drying. When you follow up with your moisturizer the dryness goes away. 

Foxbrim’s Orange Blossom Water Toner brings the wonderfully scented floral water of  the Mediterranean to you.  From the bitter orange tree comes a 100% pure and natural blossom (or flower) water. Absolutely nothing added so you enjoy the full benefits of this fragrant and skin healing water. Renowned for it’s many uses and benefits, Orange Blossom Water has astringent and anti-microbial properties to provide skin a fresh and and balanced feel while removing excess dirt and oil.

Pure and natural distillation of Neroli. Also known as Neroli Oil (or Hydrosol) - Citrus aurantium amara

-Visibly softens wrinkles and scars
-Stimulates new cell growth
-Balances skin tone and oil production
-Fades marks, scars and skin damage





No comments:

Post a Comment